Criteria for the selection of companies
Any legal entity and / or individual entrepreneur, regardless of the organizational
and legal form, location and place of origin of capital, having the necessary resources and relevant experience of activity, can be an Applicant / Participant of the Competition.
The Procurement Initiator / Organizer has the right to require the Bidders /
Participants to provide information on their compliance with the requirements established by the Customer.
The Customer, represented by the Procurement Committee, is obliged to remove
the Bidder / Bidder from participation in the Tender at any stage of its holding in case of establishing the fact:
- liquidation of the Applicant / Participant of the Tender - a legal entity or the adoption by an arbitration court of a decision to declare the Applicant / Participant - a legal entity, individual entrepreneur, bankrupt and to open bankruptcy proceedings;
- suspension of the activities of the Applicant / Participant of the Tender in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or of another member country of the Bank, of which he is a resident;
- provision by the Applicant / Participant of the Competition of knowingly false information contained in the documents submitted to the Competition;
- finding the property of the Applicant / Participant of the Tender under arrest imposed by a court decision, if at the time of the expiration of the term for concluding the contract, the book value of the arrested property exceeds twentyfive percent of the book value of the assets of the said person according to the accounting data for the last completed reporting period;
- if the Applicant / Participant of the Competition has arrears on accrued taxes, fees and other obligatory payments to budgets of any level or state extra-budgetary funds for the past calendar year, the amount of which exceeds twenty-five
percent of the book value of the assets of the Applicant / Participant of the Competition according to the accounting data for the last reporting period;
- the presence of claims of third parties in the amount of more than 25 (twenty five) percent of the assets of the bidder according to the financial statements for the last reporting period.